Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Not How It Works

MESSAGE TO MR CHRISTOPHER ROCKEY,

DEAR ROCKEY,

COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON TO YOU.

I AM REV. PRASAD RAJIV. I AM A GUYANESE OF INDIAN ORIGIN BASED IN LONDON ENGLAND. I AM A FINANCIAL CONSULTANT AND A CO-FOUNDER OF THE IGABRIEL VENTURE CAPITAL IN LONDON.
I HAVE HEARD MUCH ABOUT YOU ESPECIALLY IN THE AREA OF REAL ESTATE AND I FEEL YOU ARE A BETTER PERSON FOR THIS INVESTMENT PLANS OF MINE IN THE USA.
I WANT TO INVEST HUGELY IN REAL ESTATE IN USA AND I NEED A PARTNER WHO IS IN THE FIELD OF REAL ESTATE BASED IN USA.
BEFORE I PROCEED, I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN COLLABORATE WITH ME .
REPLY BY MAIL AT,
prajiv16@protected.com
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
RAJIV


Sorry folks this is just not how it works.
The chances of this being real are about the same as hitting the sweepstakes.
By now you know I have hundreds of loyal readers. I'm on several "Blogrolls."
But under no circumstance can you simply go to the mailbox everyday and wonder
what happened to your check. IT'S NOT COMING!
Surviving in the Real Estate game full time in this market consists of a lot more
than waiting for the Magical Email.

No comments: