Friday, July 10, 2009

PSC 6 Day Countdown


Our kick off day is next Thursday July 16Th in Ontario. Our PSC is a two day course with an endorsed designation. The entire team is working round the clock to add the finishing touches. I came home to Sacramento to get that horrible trashy looking crack in my tooth fixed but turns out my Dentist doesn't accept my new Assert Link insurance. It looks like i will be doing seminars looking like Loyd Christmas. Jacob Swodeck is currently the only other Full Time trainer. Lucky for his artistic capabilities because there is no chance I could make our Power Point presentation look as nice as it's going to. The earlier article I wrote today was about that interview, the truth is I am relationship building with Freddie Mac to get the most up to date information in the Short Sale industry. Although PSC will not recognize my AAGG designation the next 120 days will be a time in my life I will never forget. I wish great success to all Real Estate professionals that are thirsty for the standardization process that I will be teaching through partnerfirst.org

-Christopher Rockey

No comments: