Thursday, February 19, 2009

Monrovia was Great!! I love LA



In the two pictures we have the highly participating audience in one picture
and in the second picture are my two guests (Center) Chris Shevlin from Chicago Title Company and on the far right is Paul Scheper of Harvard university.

I arrived in Monrovia the evening before (Monday the 16th) and enjoyed beautiful
Colorado Blvd. in Downtown Pasadena. I never realized how nice Pasadena is. I
would live in that area in a heartbeat.


A great crowd, Jery asked several great questions. Sarah 'Sally' was also very intelligent and had a lot to add.

Thank you everyone including the local YMCA that provided the room. They
are a strong local charity and we appreciate the opportunity to be a part
of the solution with them.

-Christopher Rockey

No comments: