Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No There are Two Brentwood's in California


I was anxious to go to Brentwood until I found out it was in Northern California. Northern California Brentwood would be a small speck on the map if it wasn't the foreclosure capitol of the bay area's elite Contra Costa County. I use the word 'Elite' respectfully to San Mateo, Marin and San Francisco counties. I had the chance to do a couple of meetings in Brentwood on my way home from LA. I had an extremly participating crowd featured above. I look forward to being back on the 12th of February. Of course I will always be partial to San Jose where I grew up. I didn't bother taking any pictures there yesterday. But I can tell you, I have no idea why I love San Jose based on yesterday's crowd. Seriously yesterday morning there were over 100 people in the room ALL sleeping. Bad instructor I guess?

No comments: