Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Desert's Hidden Treasure Chest


I refer to Scottsdale as the Desert's secret treasure although I think I was just
the last person to find out about it. There are so many things to do in Arizona,
it's the only place where I have been able to enjoy a beautiful sunny dinner on the patio of a trendy restaurant after snowboarding in great snow conditions that same day. If I ever had the opportunity to move to AZ for work I would take it in a heart beat.

I want to thank all of our guest speakers includin manny caballero from Loss Mitigation Solutions. Paul Scheper out of Harvard University and the Vice President of Trust 1 mortgage. Mark Winsor ESQ for teaching all who attended how lenders are suing homeowners and how homeowners need to protect themselves. Deborah Leone from Lions Gate Financial Network who is always in huge demand. Several of you flew from all over to come speak. Your message was heard and we all thank you very much.

-Christopher Rockey

No comments: