Monday, March 9, 2009

The High Desert


Traveling all over I have been warned of some places i may not find savory to the pallet of success. This warning did not come as I went into Victorville California this last week. The drive through the beautiful mountain range reminded me of a quote by Eric Hoffer, Where there is the necessary technical skill to move mountains, there is no need for the faith that moves mountains.
With that said I look forward to going back on the first day of April 2009 to such a place of beauty to try to move mountains of Short Sales.

In the picture above from left to right are my guests Bobby Terango with Chicago Title, James Cameron AVP Countrywide Home Loans and Mike Arias also with Chicago Title. Thank you for getting a great crowd together. I am not going to tell you what I am laughing at. Let's just say the photographer really knew how to make me blush.
I have no idea why I'm the only one laughing at Candice's comment.

-Christopher Rockey

No comments: